Reiki Practitioner Training:
Listen to your body, learn to heal yourself and others, and start your own business using the totes amazeballs power of Reiki.
I have wanted to train as a Reiki Practitioner for around six months and looked at various sources. I knew Niki was the Reiki Master for me.
We’ve worked together before & she has already helped me so much with my own self-discovery.
I enjoyed to the theory sessions beforehand, meaning we could spend the full two days being more practical.
It’s been a magical experience which I’ve found really special. Niki is an excellent trainer, making the space really safe, and this is complimented with the small numbers, making it more intimate.
The Sacred Space Studio felt exactly that – a sacred space ✨💖 A lovely setting for it 🌿🕯We also had a goodie bag and useful resources to help our continued journey.
I’m so grateful for the opportunity and experience. I’m enjoying my 21 Day Cleanse now and can’t wait to start helping others with all that I’ve learned so far on my journey. I know I’m well supported and I would recommend others to work with Niki too 💞
Thank you Niki, you are fabulous 🏼❤️🤩👏🏼
What does Reiki practitioner attunement look like?
You’ll come to my studio in New Brighton for 2 days over a chosen weekend to become Reiki attuned and receive your practical training.
- Each intake has space for just 4 women to keep sessions small and intimate so that everyone feels properly seen and there’s plenty of time for brain farts and to ask any questions.
- You’ll receive weekly workbooks to download which will support your learning.
- The theory for Level 1 and Level 2 is done via Zoom calls the two weeks before we get together for the attunements, meaning there’s plenty of time to practise when we’re together!!!
- Our days start at 10am and finish at around 3pm each day!
- At the end of the 2 day weekend, you get a certificate which shows you are qualified to Reiki practitioner level 2 !